It’s Christmas Eve!
If you’re lucky enough to be off work, then you might just now be settling into Christmas mode with the family. Food on the table, decorations on the door, and my favorite – no obligations (besides the food coma, and wrestle time with the nieces and nephews of course 🙂 ). I was so blessed growing up in my family. We were always well taken care of and had plenty of time to spend together. Usually after stuffing our faces we settled down with some hot cocoa and a Christmas movie. If you’re looking for a good holiday movie to watch tonight….
Here’s a list of some of our favorites! (In no specific order)
- Elf (2003)
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) – Jim Carrey
- Dr. Suess How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)
- While You Were Sleeping (1995)
- Home Alone (1990)
- A Christmas Story (1983)
- The Santa Clause (1994) – Tim Allen
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
- Gremlins (1984)
- It’s A Wonderful Life (1946)
- Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer (1987) – Claymation Series
- Little Women (1994)
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989)
I hope this Christmas season finds you healthy and happy! If it does, do remember to say a prayer for those who may have to spend this season alone, houseless, spouseless, foodless, or far away. Merry Christmas everyone!!